Today, you arrive into Kuala Lumpur, one of Asia’s most cosmopolitan and dynamic cities.
Transfer to Fraser Residence Kuala Lumpur City Centre (studio executive) for a three nights stay.
Benefits: Inclusive of free WIFI, one time Afternoon tea set at Club Lounge, Level 21 during your stay (1300-1700h / Please make reservation upon check-in), early check-in at 1200h (subject to availability upon reservation made), late check-out at 1600h (subject to availability upon arrival). Rest of the day is at leisure.
This morning, a guided tour of the city affords wonderful views of the King's Palace (view from outside), National Monument, Independence Square and a photo-stop at the famous Petronas Twin Towers. Next, step back in time with a visit to the National Museum (fee included), a fascinating centre dedicated to Malaysian history and culture. Later, explore local crafts at the handicraft centre and make a stop at a favourite local chocolate boutique for an opportunity to learn, sample and buy some of its finest products.
This afternoon, you are free to explore the city at your own pace.
Make the most of a full day at leisure to relax or discover more of the city on your own exploration.
Leave the city this morning and transfer to the airport for your flight to Johor Bahru, a rising tourism destination in Malaysia. Reaching the city, transfer to Hotel Jen (Premium room) for a two nights stay. Rest and relax.
(option: surcharge to be advised upon request if your guests prefer to overland from KUL to Johore Bahru by land).
An exciting day awaits as you depart for Legoland, the very first Legoland® in Asia. The park is divided into seven themed areas consisting of thrilling rides, exciting LEGO® workshops, LEGO® Studio 4D movie, shadow puppets live performance and the awe-inspiring Miniland, where Asia’s iconic landmarks and monuments are re-created in a miniature using more than 30 millions LEGO® bricks.
And for those who love making a splash in the water, the new LEGOLAND® Water Park provides yet more fun to the park, with a wave pool, Build-A-Raft lazy river, tube slides, body slides and other interactive water-play structures.
1 day combo Legoland ticket included.
Say goodbye to Johor Bahru and transfer to Singapore.
Immigration formalities and passport stamping at Malaysia/Singapore Immigration (please ensure you have a valid travel document/visa if applicable). Continue journey to Singapore.
Upon arrival, check-in Orchard Parade Hotel, Singapore (superior) for a two-night stay
Breakfast is served at the hotel.
AM – Depart for half day 3.5-hour SIC Singapore city tour (seat-in-coach basis).
Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Singapore Cricket Club, historic Parliament House and the National Gallery Singapore. The Gallery consists of the former Supreme Court and City Hall.
Stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish.
Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown.
Proceed to Singapore’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Singapore Botanic Gardens and walk through the National Orchid Garden which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants.
Let your senses come alive at Little India as you walk past shops along the five-footway offering a variety of exotic fruits, spices, jasmine and orchid garlands.
• Includes non-refundable admission to National Orchid Garden
• On car-Free Sunday, National Gallery and Merlion Park will be replaced by Mount Faber
Afternoon – free day.
Your tour comes to a close, leaving you with many pleasant memories of a wonderful holiday.
Transfer to the Singapore Changi Airport for your flight home.
Kuala Lumpur : Fraser Residence Kuala Lumpur ★★★★
Johor Bahru : Hotel Jen Puteri Harbour ★★★★
Singapore : Orchard Parade Hotel ★★★★
• Valid for minimum 02 full paying adults
• 7-nights accommodation as per itinerary
• Meals as specified in the itinerary, entrance fee to National Museum, 1-day combo Legoland ticket, 1 afternoon tea set at Fraser Residence, National Orchid Garden SIN.
• Private transfers and tours with English speaking driver cum guide, except half day SIN city tour is on SIC basis.
• International and domestic flights
• Meals (other than those specified) and drinks
• Pre and post-tour accommodation
• Peak season surcharge
• Driver’s tippings
• Miscellaneous personal expenses and gratuities
|Peak Season Surcharges|
|Hotel||Dates (all dates inclusive)||Surcharges|
|Orchard Parade, Singapore||15-16 Sep 2016
17-18 Sep 2016
|USD96 per room per night
USD141 per room per night
1. Rates quoted are in US Dollar (USD) per person including current Goods and Services Tax (GST) and based on two full paying adults, sharing a twin room on a 7 nights holiday. Rates quoted are net and non-commissionable.
2. Maximum occupancy per room is 2 adults and 1 child. Additional person(s) will subject to additional room(s) at minimum of 2 adult rates apply.
3. Child rate applies for children aged between 3 to 11 years old.
4. This package is valid for travelling from 01 Sep 2016 until 20 December 2016.
5. A transfer surcharge will be applicable for transfers between 2300 hours - 0700 hours (this will be advised at the time of booking and/or inquiry)
6. All holidays are subject to availability and certain closed-out dates will be advised (if applicable).
7. Changes in transportation costs (including the cost of fuel, dues, taxes or other associated costs) and exchange rates mean that the price of your travel arrangements may change between the date of receipt of this quotation and date of travel. Since all these costs are beyond our control, Asia Experience Tours reserves the right to change the holiday prices as a result of increasing fuel costs.